According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Whats the website to check your state income tax refund
- How can I find the exact date my income tax refund will be deposited into my bank account?
- Do you get your federal tax refunds back?
- What time does the Irs deposit refunds to your checking account on friday?
- I filed my federal income tax return 5 days ago. When can I anticipate my refund to be electronically transfered into my checking account?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Can i buy beer in north carolina on sunday
- In what year did they start installing seatbelts in all cars
- In bedford texas what is the curfew for 16 or older?
- What time is curfew in Canton Michigan?
- When there is a solid white line to the left of your vehicle, it means what?
- Is it illegal in Virginia to cut down a dogwood tree?
- What time can you buy alcohol in indiana
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- Is asbestos coshh?
- What is the legal drinking age of Curacao?