According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Whats the website to check your state income tax refund
- How can I find the exact date my income tax refund will be deposited into my bank account?
- Do you get your federal tax refunds back?
- What time does the Irs deposit refunds to your checking account on friday?
- I filed my federal income tax return 5 days ago. When can I anticipate my refund to be electronically transfered into my checking account?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Is it illegal to kill bats in wisconsin?
- What time in the morning does tn start selling beer
- What time does Florida stores stop selling beer?
- How old do you have to be to watch R rated movies in texas?
- How much is a minor consumption ticket in the state of Minnesota?
- Who operates the county jail
- Is there a sex video on youtube
- Is an 82.4 a good score on the usps postal exam?
- What time do they stop selling beer in west virginia?
- What does restriction TRC 545.424 mean on the Texas drivers license