According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Whats the website to check your state income tax refund
- How can I find the exact date my income tax refund will be deposited into my bank account?
- Do you get your federal tax refunds back?
- What time does the Irs deposit refunds to your checking account on friday?
- I filed my federal income tax return 5 days ago. When can I anticipate my refund to be electronically transfered into my checking account?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What does an Act 64 police scanner code mean?
- What is army regulation for amount of time given for lunch break
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- Does target allow facial piercings?
- What is a worker's comp?
- Which if the following IS positions has evolved into a more important position since the passage of HIPAA regulations? CIO, CSO, HIA or ISA?
- What time does california start selling beer and liquor on weekdays?
- when does beer stop selling in ohio on sundays?
- What does it mean when your GPA is 2.10?
- Whats the latest you can buy beer in ohio?