According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012Source: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What time do they stop selling beer in houston texas during the week and weekends
- Do you have to be 18 to buy a lighter in north carolina
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- Is it illegal to drive in the state of Texas with interior lights on in your car or truck These snazzberries taste like snazzberries
- Do all Walmart Supercenters in Michigan carry hard liquor?
- What dies "previous type:A" on a drivers license mean?
- can you apply for green card if you have h1b visa?
- Can you get a ticket if your sitting on the passenger side and you put your feet on the dash board? Yes
- Do u have to be a certain age to buy sparkling cider?
- Will a letter still mail if the address is written upside down on the envelope?