According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Whats the website to check your state income tax refund
- How can I find the exact date my income tax refund will be deposited into my bank account?
- Do you get your federal tax refunds back?
- What time does the Irs deposit refunds to your checking account on friday?
- I filed my federal income tax return 5 days ago. When can I anticipate my refund to be electronically transfered into my checking account?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Do cosmetology hours expire?
- What is the noise ordinance in Ontario California for loud music?
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?