According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012Source: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Why is the flag at half staff today?
- Is forking someones yard illeagal?
- if i canceled my food stamp card but found the old one can i reactivate it?
- Can someone under 21 buy margarita mix?
- Answer true or false. To commit negligence, a tortfeasor must act with an evil or harmful means rea...
- can i vote in french elections?
- what are the costs for an employer to sponsor an h1B visa?
- Why do many argue that the prosecutor is the most powerful member of the courtroom work group?
- What does 1023 mean to a cop?
- How old do you have to be to buy a lighter in massachusetts?