According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Whats the website to check your state income tax refund
- How can I find the exact date my income tax refund will be deposited into my bank account?
- Do you get your federal tax refunds back?
- What time does the Irs deposit refunds to your checking account on friday?
- I filed my federal income tax return 5 days ago. When can I anticipate my refund to be electronically transfered into my checking account?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When do they start and stop selling alcohol in caldwell idaho
- What time does missouri stop selling alcohol on sundays?
- What is the legal age to sit at a bar in maryland
- Wat time do they stop selling beer at in amarillo tx?
- What is a surrogate certificate
- What does intended address mean on a visa application?
- What sexu@l crime does 9999 stand for?
- In police code what does 413 mean?
- Can fire marshalls pull u over for speeding?
- Are nba courts bigger than college and high school basketball courts?