According to the 2012 IRS Refund Cycle Chart, direct deposits are projected to be made on Wednesdays, but financial institutions may take up to 5 days after that to make the funds available. Generally, if a return is accepted by the IRS on a Wednesday before 11am, it is projected to be direct deposited the following Wednesday. You can check the status of your refund 72 hours after submitting it to the IRS using the Where’s My Refund feature.
What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » What day of the week is federal income tax refunds deposited in your checking account
Saturday, February 04 2012Source: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Why do many argue that the prosecutor is the most powerful member of the courtroom work group?
- What does 1023 mean to a cop?
- How old do you have to be to buy a lighter in massachusetts?
- Can u buy a lighter if your a minor in tennessee
- Is there any way I can obtain a coywolf, or buy one from any breeder or seller?
- what is 304 in police code?
- Will liquor stores in oklahoma be closed on veterans day?
- What time do they stop selling beer in houston texas during the week and weekends
- Do you have to be 18 to buy a lighter in north carolina
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?