What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
Tags: tooth abscess, respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, streptococcal pharyngitis, lymph node
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?