What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
Tags: tooth abscess, respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, streptococcal pharyngitis, lymph node
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- In having a temperature of 107.5 what could be the possible side effects
- A viral infection that may cause the Vesicles Erythema and Edema pain is?
- is 133/100 acceptable blood pressure?
- Can dogs be allergic to peanut butter?
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?