What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
Tags: tooth abscess, respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, streptococcal pharyngitis, lymph node
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/swollen-lymph-nodes/DS00880/DSECTION=causes
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure
- What could b causing severe pain n the lower back across the buttocks
- Why does my poop smell minty?
- Is white wine bad for a diabetic?
- Do you have to be diabetic to go into diabetic shock
- What is Pompe disease?