What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What could a swollen lymph node on the right side of the neck under the jaw mean?
Tags: tooth abscess, respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, streptococcal pharyngitis, lymph node
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you get high off of loratadine?
- Can you get high off Gemfibrozil?
- Can tenex get you high?
- Can I take dayquil right after taking tums?
- Can you take ativan and tums
- Can I take imodium and lorazepam at the same time?
- What is the norvo virus?
- True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
- What are some ways you can give yourself cauliflower ear
- if my iron level is a 14.5 is that normal