NASCAR TV schedule on Wednesday, July 15:
- 7 a.m., NASCAR America (re-air), NBC Sports Network
- 4:30 p.m., NASCAR America: States of NASCAR #5 (re-air), NBC Sports Network
- 5 p.m., NASCAR America, NBC Sports Network
- 6 p.m., NASCAR America: States of NASCAR #6 (re-air), NBC Sports Network
- 5:30 p.m., NASCAR America: Scan All 43 Special (re-air), NBC Sports Network
- 6 p.m., NASCAR Race Hub, FOX Sports 1
- 2 a.m., NASCAR Race Hub (re-air), FOX Sports 2
To view the full details of NASCAR TV schedule visit Nascar.com.
In buzz, "Furious 7," the $1.5 billion worldwide box-office blockbuster and most successful installment of the Fast & Furious franchise, will be the title sponsor for NASCAR Xfinity Series race this fall in Joliet, Chicagoland Speedway officials announced Monday.
The grand marshal for the Sept. 19 race, now dubbed The Furious 7 300, will be cast member Chris "Ludacris" Bridges as NASCAR's future stars set the stage on Friday night for the main event on Saturday, the first race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Read more at Chicago Daily Herald.