What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.hub-uk.com/tallytip01/tip0032.htm
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What is stronger absinthe or moonshine?
- How much butter equals 1/2 cup of veggy oil Tr@v!E
- Is hershey's chocolate kosher for passover?
- Where is the expiration date located on a clear bottle of diet snapple lemon tea 64 fluid ounces
- Do mcdonalds ice cream cones have yeast in them?
- what is the largest size bottle CROWN ROYAL WHISKEY is available in ?
- How many weight watchers points plus are in a 1 oz bag of lays potato chips
- What is humming bird cake xXx-SYC-xXx
- What is ice FLORENTINE? How is it made?