What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Do mangos have citric acids like oranges or lemons?
- Is soft shell crab safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is it bad to eat shrimp at night?
- Is salsa and rotel the same thing?
- Whats in a japanese sex shot?
- What are the common ingredients for making whopatuli?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is baba ghanoush and from what country does it originate?
- How much alcohol is in a 16 oz can of keystone light beer? *B*
- How many grams of sugar are in a 12oz bottle of bud light?