What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them
- How much alcohol is in a 16oz can of heineken?
- If you smoke menthol cigarette's can you still go into space as an astronaut? Please avoid rumour's..
- How percent alcohol is vodka
- Does coffee make your nails grow faster