What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What can u put in a soup or gumbo to pull out too much salt or red pepper. It's too hot
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.hub-uk.com/tallytip01/tip0032.htm
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- If 1 tsp of honey contains 17 grams of carbohydrate it will furnish how many k calories?
- Can u heat up sushi in tha microve
- Which is hotter, mild or medium salsa ?
- How much does a dill pickle weigh?
- Do mad doggs 20/20 go bad or expire if not kept cold after being opened?
- Where is corona beer made
- what is in a texas bomb shot?
- Do they serve beer at the ringling brothers circus
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- How many beers is a one shot of crown royal equal to? @!Nt N* LuV