What book comes after Psalms?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- in the legend of sleepy hollow what is major andre's tree fanous for?
- What rule would holden require all visitors at his cabin to observe from the catcher in the rye
- What type of irony does the narrator use in the legend of sleepy hollow?
- what does "who has deceived thee as oft as thyself" mean?
- Why must winston surrender of his own free will in th novel "1984"
- what does the quote "leave her to heaven" in hamlet ?
- In the canterbury tales prologue by Geoffrey chaucer, which of the pilgrims does the narrator admire most?
- In "The Pardoner's Tale", the pardoner says he will tell his tale to the other pilgrims in order to frighten them, show that he is a moral person, or save them?
- what hint is given in the story of how gatsbys house was built in the book the great gatsby
- In the story " who can replace a man" what happened to the humans in the story