What Bible verse says, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father?"
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » What Bible verse says, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father?"
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- What's yam kapor?
- What's some bible verses to read while fasting
- What's the proper name for the cloth put over a casket at a funeral? If there is one.
- Did adam have a wife lilif before eve
- Names of the three wise men
- Why are church roofs so steep
- What does an upside down cross with a circle around it mean?
- Did Mother Teresa ever reach Saint hood?
- What is a good bible scripture to welcome new member to church.
- What is Immortality?