What are the little white pill thats are in the shape of a football and have 4H2 on them called and what are they for
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What are the little white pill thats are in the shape of a football and have 4H2 on them called and what are they for
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?