Tall women shouldn't overlook shorter guys as future partners.
Jimmy Au's For Men 5'8" and Under in Beverly Hills quoted: "Considering lifelong companionship, shorter guys may be the better choice. If it holds true that shorter men don't have as many dating opportunities, if nothing else, I think that shorter men would try harder to be funny, caring, empathetic, honest, hardworking — and just be a gentleman.
Jimmy Au further explained that "a healthy 160-pound, 5-foot-5 man is going to be a stronger protector than a healthy 160-pound, 5-foot-11 man. It's been well documented, pound for pound, shorter men have greater endurance, stronger muscles, faster reaction times, faster body movement and are less likely to break bones. Shorter men live longer. Shorter men have lower incidences of cardiovascular disease when compared to taller men with the same health conditions.".
Here's more: 7 Good Reasons to Date a Short Guy, according to TheDateREport.com:
- Handsome doesn’t have a height requirement.
- Maybe you’re not a supermodel, but you’ll certainly get to feel like one when you go out with him in heels.
- A short guy willing to go out with a girl who’s taller than he is confident and probably OK with his girlfriend upstaging him.
- You say Napoleon Complex like it’s a bad thing? Guys with Napoleon complexes are ambitious, capable and driven: They also have learned how to command respect through means other than appearance, all admirable traits.
- And speaking of overcompensating: This is by no means scientific, but the general consensus from women seems to be that guys who don’t necessarily feel the most attractive will often work much harder in bed.
- Being willing to date a shorter gentleman widely opens up your dating pool.
- The best reason to date a short guy is because you’re not a shallow, regressive woman who associates compatibility with whether or not the guy is a few inches taller.
For guys who are into ladies who happen to be a few inches taller than them, follow tips on how to date a woman who is taller than you and chill about the height difference, with as little awkwardness/self-consciousness as possible from both parties.
See photos of famous couples with taller women at The Huffington Post.