What are the answers to the NCR history questions in Freeside in the game Fallout: New Vegas
kgb answers » Jokes » What are the answers to the NCR history questions in Freeside in the game Fallout: New Vegas
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- What did dr.dripp say to the bleeding kid who refused to get stitches?
- What are the answers to the "NCR test" that A missionary gives you in the town Freeside? (fallout new vegas)
- On fallout new vegas how to pass the missionary test in freeside
- In the game fallout new Vegas for pc who was the most popular president in ncr history???
- Can you join the ncr in fallout new vegas
- Whats on the NCR's flag on fallout NEW VEGAS?