What are some nice words that describe people starting with the letters i, o, n, d, and r?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What are some nice words that describe people starting with the letters i, o, n, d, and r?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What does the nickname buttercup imply about the person thats being called this? Why would someone call someone buttercup?
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What are some five letter words with the letters "r", "o", "e", "c", "d", and "k"?
- What word can you spell with the letters A R D R O?
- What word can be made out of the letters D R O I N O
- What 4 letter word can you spell with O A D R R?
- What is a seven letter word using the following letters: p, n, i, r, d, o, a