Here are some nice things to say to your teacher:
- Thank you for teaching from your heart, not from a book
- Thank you for opening "doors" for me
- Like a candle, you have lit my way
- You've written great things on my "blackboard of life" that will not be forgotten
- If I could thank you from the bottom of my heart, I would, but as it turns out, my heart has no bottom
- I've heard that angels often disguise themselves as people on Earth
- I was glad you were my teacher.
- Thank you for giving me courage
- You helped me see what I could be
- You are the best teacher ever!
- You gave me strength
- You made me a better person
- Thank you for your patience
- I’ll never forget you
Find great ideas to appreciate a teacher on Pinterest here.
Just in! A teacher has become phenomenal after wearing the same tank top and shirt in school yearbook photos for 40 years! PE tutor Dale, 63, who just retired from Prestonwood Elementary in Dallas, Texas, said: “It really wasn’t stylish and I doubt I’ll ever wear the tank-top or shirt again, but they certainly got a few laughs.” Find more here.
Watch a very special teacher thank-you below: