Teachers shape the minds of our children and our future. There really are no words to express gratitude for all they do.
When thinking about the best way to thank a teacher, think about what he or she did that was exceptional or above the call of duty. Also think about how he or she changed you personally; the way you thought about things, the way you saw yourself and the world in general.
Here are some words and phrases to get you started:
• You gave me strength.
• I was glad you were my teacher (or child’s teacher).
• Thank you for giving me courage.
• You made me a better person.
• I’ll never forget you.
• You gave me confidence in myself. (or my son or daughter)
• Thank you for your patience.
• You helped me see what I could be.
• You are the best teacher ever!
You can also show your teacher appreciation through gifts without breaking the bank. Here are 10 inexpensive ideas shared by Stevespanglerscience.com.