what amount of money if stolen is considered a felony in florida?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When was the bac in new mexico lowered to .8?
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- From 2000 to 2010 what was the amount of money that had to be stolen to be considered Grand Theft?
- what does the value of an stolen object have to be to constitue a felony in the state of california?
- Is forging a check considered a felony or misdemeanor?
- What dollar amount of stolen goods would be considered a felony theft, I am in the state of Maryland.
- Whats the most money ever stolen?