Under UIL rules in the state of Texas, is it legal for a high school golf coach to make his team practice during spring break?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- I have a question, what is the font (typing) on a new York state drivers license
- In high school basketball according to UIL rules can the coach pick a player from the bench to shoot a technical?
- How many hours are high school students allowed to practice for athletics per state UIL rules
- Does uil drug dest got for the state baseball tournament I'n Texas
- Where is the Texas uil state football game being held this year?
- Will Greenfield high school be open at all during their spring break 2012?