Under UIL rules in the state of Texas, is it legal for a high school golf coach to make his team practice during spring break?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Under UIL rules in the state of Texas, is it legal for a high school golf coach to make his team practice during spring break?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In high school basketball according to UIL rules can the coach pick a player from the bench to shoot a technical?
- How many hours are high school students allowed to practice for athletics per state UIL rules
- Does uil drug dest got for the state baseball tournament I'n Texas
- Where is the Texas uil state football game being held this year?
- Will Greenfield high school be open at all during their spring break 2012?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?
- in the state of virginia, can someone who isnt 21 sit at a bar?
- do you put your money in the parking meter in front or behind your car?
- Can you buy bottled water with ebt card food stamps
- what does the "tc" mean on a license plate before the number on a car in massachusetts