Try it what kind of pill is blue and has G4900 on one side and 50 mg on the other side
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- wat kind of pill has G4900 on one side and 50 MG on the other
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is white and round and has a 4 on one side and an M on the other side
- What kind of pill is baby blue and has the number44235 on one side?
- What pill has an e on one side and a 40 on the other side and is yellow