True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many ounces of alcohol can the body burn up in an hour, once the alcohol is in the bloodstream
- Is it true that if it's true that it can't be false that it has to be true that it's falsely true about being false?
- True or false with training, a good writer can learn to accurately share his or her ideas directly to a reader
- True or false wavelength is directly proportional to photon energy
- True or false: cats are small
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is a xanax an opium
- Is e coli contagious?
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side