True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- How many ounces of alcohol can the body burn up in an hour, once the alcohol is in the bloodstream
- Is it true that if it's true that it can't be false that it has to be true that it's falsely true about being false?
- True or false with training, a good writer can learn to accurately share his or her ideas directly to a reader
- True or false wavelength is directly proportional to photon energy
- True or false: cats are small