True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » True or false- alcohol can pass directly into the bloodstream from mouth or stomach
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- How many ounces of alcohol can the body burn up in an hour, once the alcohol is in the bloodstream
- Is it true that if it's true that it can't be false that it has to be true that it's falsely true about being false?
- True or false with training, a good writer can learn to accurately share his or her ideas directly to a reader
- True or false wavelength is directly proportional to photon energy
- True or false: cats are small