To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Should you keep roses in a vase with water in the refrigerator? Or without water?
- How long does salsa keep for in the refrigerator?
- How long do red onions keep in the refrigerator?
- Is Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea vodka better to stored in a cabinet or a refrigerator?
- Should eggs be stored in refrigerator or would they get rotten if you store them outside the refrigerator?
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them
- How much alcohol is in a 16oz can of heineken?
- If you smoke menthol cigarette's can you still go into space as an astronaut? Please avoid rumour's..
- How percent alcohol is vodka
- Does coffee make your nails grow faster