To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
Saturday, February 04 2012Source: http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/experiment/00000103
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What is stronger absinthe or moonshine?
- How much butter equals 1/2 cup of veggy oil Tr@v!E
- Is hershey's chocolate kosher for passover?
- Where is the expiration date located on a clear bottle of diet snapple lemon tea 64 fluid ounces
- Do mcdonalds ice cream cones have yeast in them?
- what is the largest size bottle CROWN ROYAL WHISKEY is available in ?
- How many weight watchers points plus are in a 1 oz bag of lays potato chips
- What is humming bird cake xXx-SYC-xXx
- What is ice FLORENTINE? How is it made?