To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Whats the difference between breaded hot wings and naked hot wings?
- What is the recipe for 99 restaurant's mashed cauliflower?
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- Should you keep roses in a vase with water in the refrigerator? Or without water?
- How long does salsa keep for in the refrigerator?
- How long do red onions keep in the refrigerator?
- Is Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea vodka better to stored in a cabinet or a refrigerator?
- Should eggs be stored in refrigerator or would they get rotten if you store them outside the refrigerator?