To keep the fizz in carbonated beverages after they have been opened, should i store them in a refrigerator or a cabinet?
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- theyre out of stock! how to make ur own pati labelle sweet potato pie?
- What is the shelf life of a pork rind?
- How much is a everything bagel with cheese at Starbucks
- What is in a ginza roll?
- Why do most food chains not have a fourth and/or fifth trophic level?
- How long do ham steaks,stay good for?
- Wat do you put in guacamole
- Do IBC root beer and IBC cream soda have caffeine?
- Is yogurt a dairy product?
- What is a fancy cake?
- Should you keep roses in a vase with water in the refrigerator? Or without water?
- How long does salsa keep for in the refrigerator?
- How long do red onions keep in the refrigerator?
- Is Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea vodka better to stored in a cabinet or a refrigerator?
- Should eggs be stored in refrigerator or would they get rotten if you store them outside the refrigerator?