There is a lump on my stomach and I can feel it all the way near my belly button and it is sore. Should I be worried?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- Should I get my belly button piecred?
- I have a sore throat when i swallow it feels like theres a lump in my throat, with my finger i can feel lumps at the far back of my tongue what could this be?
- Why dose my stomach feel sore i have not been working out
- My stomach hurts bad it feels like I have to go to the bathroom but I can't what should i do to help it?
- If I feel a hard little lump in my right side of my abdomen could it be a baby egg