There is a lump on my stomach and I can feel it all the way near my belly button and it is sore. Should I be worried?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » There is a lump on my stomach and I can feel it all the way near my belly button and it is sore. Should I be worried?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Should I get my belly button piecred?
- I have a sore throat when i swallow it feels like theres a lump in my throat, with my finger i can feel lumps at the far back of my tongue what could this be?
- Why dose my stomach feel sore i have not been working out
- My stomach hurts bad it feels like I have to go to the bathroom but I can't what should i do to help it?
- If I feel a hard little lump in my right side of my abdomen could it be a baby egg
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?