There is a lump on my stomach and I can feel it all the way near my belly button and it is sore. Should I be worried?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » There is a lump on my stomach and I can feel it all the way near my belly button and it is sore. Should I be worried?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Should I get my belly button piecred?
- I have a sore throat when i swallow it feels like theres a lump in my throat, with my finger i can feel lumps at the far back of my tongue what could this be?
- Why dose my stomach feel sore i have not been working out
- My stomach hurts bad it feels like I have to go to the bathroom but I can't what should i do to help it?
- If I feel a hard little lump in my right side of my abdomen could it be a baby egg
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?