The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where in the cell are chromosomes located?
- Where n the cell are chromosomes located
- The offspring which results from the mitosis of a cell with 8 chromosomes will have how many chromosomes?
- During which stage of meiosis is the diploid number of chromosomes reduced to the haploid number of chromosomes?
- A somatic cell has how many chromosomes?
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- When is the nearest meteor shower? Cool Thing
- What is a buck moon?
- What is a terrestrial planet?
- What are the planets in order from the sun?
- Simple reflex action involve an impulse traveling along a nerve to the ________ and ________,
- How does reproduction happen in seed plants?
- What is ethnology?
- What time is considered dusk ?
- Organisms with hard parts stand a good chance of being fossilized if they are buried rapidly or slowly by sediments?
- What is the winkler method? And what are the steps and calculations?