The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where in the cell are chromosomes located?
- Where n the cell are chromosomes located
- The offspring which results from the mitosis of a cell with 8 chromosomes will have how many chromosomes?
- During which stage of meiosis is the diploid number of chromosomes reduced to the haploid number of chromosomes?
- A somatic cell has how many chromosomes?
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- True or False. A precipitate forms when 2 aqueous solutions react to form a product that cannot dissolve in water.
- Why do earthquakes often cause damaging fires ?
- Why is nitrogen fixation important for the survival of producers in an ecosystem? .Apple.Pie. :)
- What four body functions help maintain homeostasis?
- How do releasing hormones help glands to communicate with one another?
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- How are primary roots and secondary root different in some plants?
- Does aluminum attract lightning?
- What is the order of ecosystem, organism, population, and community in terms from smallest to largest?