The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.cellsalive.com/meiosis.htm
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Who is the mathematician who made the first scientific attempt to compute the value of pie
- Why would a passing race car display more doppler effect than a passing siren?
- If the absolute temperature of a given quantity of gas is doubled and the pressure tripled, what happens to the volume of gas?
- What does it mean to say that an organism is homozygous for a trait? And heterozygous for a trait? <Fist Pump>
- How can the fossil record be misinterpreted ?
- Explain how heredity may have arisen.
- If you want to create crispeier lettuce for your salad should you soak your lettuce leaves in a hypotonic, hypertonic, or isotonic solution? Why?
- What kinds of organism can an ecosystem suoport after aprimary disturbance
- Describe the chromosome of bacteria and tell its location
- Why has water been included as one of the test materials for reducing sugars and starch