The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where in the cell are chromosomes located?
- Where n the cell are chromosomes located
- The offspring which results from the mitosis of a cell with 8 chromosomes will have how many chromosomes?
- During which stage of meiosis is the diploid number of chromosomes reduced to the haploid number of chromosomes?
- A somatic cell has how many chromosomes?
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- What two things cause regional wind patterns?
- How many multiples of it's own weight can the average spider lift/move?
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A change in the chromosome structure caused by radiation chemicals pollutants or during replication is a?
- what is an indusium and what is its function?
- When you see glycerinated muscle shorten, what is happening microscopically?
- Articulations permitting only slight degrees of movement are____, whereas articulations permitting no movement are called
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- What domains are the tree of life made up of?
- What causes deflection of ocean currents and wind belts