The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.cellsalive.com/meiosis.htm
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Describe the chromosome of bacteria and tell its location
- Why has water been included as one of the test materials for reducing sugars and starch
- What is the first major organ to receive nutrients that are absorbed into the lymph?
- Is there a lunar eclipse tonight?
- What occurs at each of the three principle checkpoints in the cell cycle?
- Describe two ways to reduce wind erosion of valuable farmland.
- Lead and mercury are two pollutants in the environment. From information about them in the periodic table, determine why they are called heavy metals.
- What did ultraviolet images returned by pioneer Venus show about the planets high level clouds
- why is an underground lake an aquifer
- what about the doomsday clock?