The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where in the cell are chromosomes located?
- Where n the cell are chromosomes located
- The offspring which results from the mitosis of a cell with 8 chromosomes will have how many chromosomes?
- During which stage of meiosis is the diploid number of chromosomes reduced to the haploid number of chromosomes?
- A somatic cell has how many chromosomes?
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- What are the characteristics of scientific inquiry?
- Are black whales born white?
- What are the front 2 arms on a praying mantis called
- Explain how science can help people save resources such as coal.
- What are the 5 defining characteristics of a robot
- What is the medical name of the person who studies dead bodies
- . who was copernicus in mythology? What was his claim to fame?
- What is the part of an experiment that is not being tested and is used for comparison?
- How can people find the exact locations of places on the earth?
- Are jellyfish attracted to urine? What are they attracted to?