The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells are called what?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- what household item represents chloroplast
- What is Stephen hawking's nickname?
- What do you call the hands and feet of a frog?
- Whens next full moon
- What two phenomena are driven by the imbalance of heating that exists between the tropics and poles?
- Which particle has the largest radius? Cl negative, Ne , Ar or F negative?
- How is the structure of the cerebrum thought to relate to the evolution of human intelligence?
- Can you backup android 2.1
- What reveals a star's surface temperature
- Where in the cell are chromosomes located?
- Where n the cell are chromosomes located
- The offspring which results from the mitosis of a cell with 8 chromosomes will have how many chromosomes?
- During which stage of meiosis is the diploid number of chromosomes reduced to the haploid number of chromosomes?
- A somatic cell has how many chromosomes?