The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do two bullets have when they get married?
- What do you gt when you cross a monastery with a lion?
- Why is an idea like the pacific?
- How did the light dress up for the costume party?
- Why is a good grade in algerbra like a puppy in antarctica
- riddle: how did they like the stoty about towel manurfacturing 18 letters in answer
- What are some fun things to say while holding your tongue? <Rubber Duckyy(=>
- funny mama jokes MEGAlovemachine
- You'r Mama Jokes
- I go in dry, come out wet, the longer im in the stronger i get. What am i?
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- The man who invented it, doesnt want it. The man who bought it, doesnt need it. The man who needs it, doesnt know it. What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?