The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
kgb answers » Jokes » The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- The man who invented it, doesnt want it. The man who bought it, doesnt need it. The man who needs it, doesnt know it. What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?
- What happens if the jolly green giant steps on your house?
- What happened to the baseball player who was unfaithful to his wife?
- What sounds did the sheep hear when her sister tripped and fell down?
- What kind of shoes does a frog wear?
- what is the answer to the riddle .What do penguins eat for lunch
- What happens when joggers get mad
- What do you get when you cross a thief with a cement truck?
- What is the funniest joke?
- What was the doctor monkey joke from friends?