The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
kgb answers » Jokes » The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- The man who invented it, doesnt want it. The man who bought it, doesnt need it. The man who needs it, doesnt know it. What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"
- What is the origin of the answer "chicken bµtt" when someone asks "guess what?"
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?