The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- The man who invented it, doesnt want it. The man who bought it, doesnt need it. The man who needs it, doesnt know it. What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?