The cerebral cortex is the highest part of the brain true or false
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » The cerebral cortex is the highest part of the brain true or false
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Human Body
- What is the average height for a 12 year old boy
- which stages of the cell cycle generally require about the same amount of time in all human cell?
- How long does it take for a newborn's soft spot on their head to harden or grow in?
- What is the average weight of uterus and ovaries and cervix?
- What's the mesentary of appendix?
- Elbow skin is called the wenis, whats the knee skin called?
- What is the diameter of a human throat?
- What are the layers of the Epidermis of the skin
- List the four levels of organization in the human body from smallest to largest. Give an example of each level.
- How long will grapefruit juice stay in my system
- What percentage of the prefrontal cortex makes up the cerebral cortex
- What would the effects of a underdeveloped or malformed cerebral cortex be on a person?
- What is the cerebral cortex?
- Why is the cerebral cortex so important to the behavior as human beings?
- Is the cerebellum a lobe of the cerebral cortex