So, if you're conoeing in the desert, and all four wheels fall off; what do you do?
kgb answers » Jokes » So, if you're conoeing in the desert, and all four wheels fall off; what do you do?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How do you say wheels in spanish
- What's the difference between all wheel drive and four wheel drive
- What are in the desert canoles
- If you park downhill and there is no curb which way do you turn your front wheels?
- If you are over 18 do you still have to go behind the wheel for a drivers license test?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What is as big as you are but weighs nothing?
- What does lions head cap 49 mean?
- When is a piece of wood like a king?
- Suppose Earth is struck by 100 lighting strikes each second. How many times is Earth struck by lightning in one day?
- What are the answers to mickeys bottle cap puzzles?
- What if your mother's brother's brother-in-law give you a present If you have no aunts who gave you the present?
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >
- What is a 6-letter word for counting?