Small round brown pill with V on one side and 2103 on the other side. What kind of pill is it and what's the mg?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- What is a small white pill with M on one side and 10 on the other side?
- Round white pill with 31 on one side and D on the other side
- What kind of pill is small round white with a 2 on one side n an M on the other
- What is a round yellow pill with "dan 5619" and a "5" on the other side? And a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side