Round green pill. the letter M on one side C\14 on the opposite side. what is this and its effects
Wednesday, April 18 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Why is fish oil good for you ~Juicy~ ;)
- Does a tragus piercing help with reducing migraines!?
- Can you id this pill please? Small round green pill one side has an M on it and the other has the letter c over the number 14
- What pill is round white and has the letters li94 on one side
- What kind of pill is green in color round in shape with the letter m on 1 side and on other side letter c and number 14
- A round white pill, one side is scored on top letter c bottom 15 on the other side looks like letter W Or an M. No scoring on this side.What is it? And what mg?
- What is a pill with dan on one side and 5658 on the opposite side and white in color