You can just "follow the arrows”!
Get it? Arrows are used in archery and “follow the arrows” is common in leading someone to a destination.
- What did the baby light bulb say to its mother?
- What do you get if you cross a softball pitcher with a parrot and a clock?
- What kind of injury did Humpty Dumpty suffer when he fell off the wall?
- What happens when a black sheep crosses your path?
- What do TV reporters wear under their pants?
- What do you call a person who organizes car pools into the city?
- What's the difference between a king's son, a monkey's mother, a bald head and an orphan?
Find the answers [here](http://books.google.com/books?id=oP0WK_usAAcC&pg=PA304&lpg=PA304&dq=the+riddle+why+are+mr+and+mrs+number+happy?&source=bl&ots=I3_PtvgSYF&sig=THQIexva8ewsyTESt4n3sSoVtj4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fP7xUpLKG8TuyAGn_4DQDA&ved=0CHcQ6AEwBw#v=snippet&q=What&f=false
Check out more riddles at:
Learn riddle solving tips at Mr. C's Challenge Problem Guide.
Speaking of riddles, J.K. Rowling teases fans with a Twitter riddle and after much debate and some creative thinking, one Twitter follower has solved the riddle! Check it out at E Online.