Riddle: how do you find and archery range at summer camp?
You can just "follow the arrows”!
Get it? Arrows are used in archery and “follow the arrows” is common in leading someone to a destination.
- What did the baby light bulb say to its mother?
- What do you get if you cross a softball pitcher with a parrot and a clock?
- What kind of injury did Humpty Dumpty suffer when he fell off the wall?
- What happens when a black sheep crosses your path?
- What do TV reporters wear under their pants?
- What do you call a person who organizes car pools into the city?
- What's the difference between a king's son, a monkey's mother, a bald head and an orphan?
Find the answers [here](http://books.google.com/books?id=oP0WK_usAAcC&pg=PA304&lpg=PA304&dq=the+riddle+why+are+mr+and+mrs+number+happy?&source=bl&ots=I3_PtvgSYF&sig=THQIexva8ewsyTESt4n3sSoVtj4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fP7xUpLKG8TuyAGn_4DQDA&ved=0CHcQ6AEwBw#v=snippet&q=What&f=false
Check out more riddles at:
Learn riddle solving tips at Mr. C's Challenge Problem Guide.
Speaking of riddles, J.K. Rowling teases fans with a Twitter riddle and after much debate and some creative thinking, one Twitter follower has solved the riddle! Check it out at E Online.