Please identify a small round pill with the imprint 4 on one side and 54-196 on the other
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- WHAT IS A TAN ROUND PILL WITH THE IMPRINT P ON ONE SIDE AND 2 on the other?
- What is the white round pill with the imprint 54 814 on one side of it?
- What is the name of a very small white round pill with the imprints 54 840 On one side and blank on the other?
- Round white pill with 31 on one side and D on the other side
- What kind of pill is bright blue, round, with the imprint v on one side and 812 on the other?