Pill Info: Large Circular,Light Blue,M on One side/MS15 on the other ?
Tag: ms contin
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a blue circular pill with m on one side and 100 on the other side
- what is a white, circular pill with the imprints M on one side and R on the other side
- What is a small circular pill with a M on one side and a 4 on the other
- Small circular white pill with m on one side and numbers 231 on the other side
- A white circular pill with 48 10 on one side and a v on the other