Pill identifier whote round with. OP on one side and 10 on the other
Tag: pill identifier
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Body
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- What is the average height for a 12 year old boy
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- which stages of the cell cycle generally require about the same amount of time in all human cell?
- What is a round white pill with 10 on one side and op on the other
- What is a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- What is a round yellow pill with "dan 5619" and a "5" on the other side? And a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- What is a little round pill with OP on one side and 20 on the other side
- What kind of pill that is yellow, round and has op on one side and 40 on the other side?