Overdosing on what can kill you?
Not Medical advice: believe it or not, you can overdose on almost anything. Although most people think of an overdose as relating to alcohol, cocaine, heroin, and prescription drugs, it's possible to overdose by taking in too much water at one time. Hyponatraemia is the result of drinking too much water, it's commonly referred to as acute water intoxication, and it can be deadly. The overwhelming influx of water can lower the sodium concentrations in your body which can lead to seizures, coma, and death.
Updated on Monday, February 06 2012 at 02:03AM EST