One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?
Tag: one man
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
- How much is it where can it be bought
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >
- What is a 6-letter word for counting?
- RIDDLE: what catastrophe makes your kitten happy?
- whats the answer to the riddle: why did the coffee taste like mud?
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"