One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?
Tag: one man
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
- How much is it where can it be bought
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?
- According to math teachers what did the acorn say when it grew up? Fill in the blank for question above? -gee-i-ramt-ee-
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?
- What happens if the jolly green giant steps on your house?