One man made it, one man bought it and used it but never saw it. What is it?
Tag: one man
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The one who made it did not want it. The one who bought it did not need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it? Thank you.
- The man who made it, doesn't want it, the man who bought it, doesn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't know it, What is it?
- A riddle:What is it?The man who built it didnt want it, the man who bought it didnt use it, n the man who uses it is in it? What is it?
- The man who invented doesn't want it. The man who bought it does not need it. The man who needs it does not know it. What is it?
- How much is it where can it be bought
Top 10 questions Jokes
- is the saying take it with a grain of salt or a grain of sand? nAtURe GiRl
- What is as big as you are but weighs nothing?
- What does lions head cap 49 mean?
- When is a piece of wood like a king?
- Suppose Earth is struck by 100 lighting strikes each second. How many times is Earth struck by lightning in one day?
- What are the answers to mickeys bottle cap puzzles?
- What if your mother's brother's brother-in-law give you a present If you have no aunts who gave you the present?
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >