On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Whats the difference between breaded hot wings and naked hot wings?
- What is the recipe for 99 restaurant's mashed cauliflower?
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?