On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
kgb answers » Food & Drink » On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Is bacardi made wit bat poop
- Does the nashville airport bna have a dunkin donuts
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them