On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
kgb answers » Food & Drink » On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/yield
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What is jagermeister classified as rum or whiskey
- When and why did they quit making the blue fruit loops?
- What on sonic's drink menu goes well with tequilla
- What is the sugar content is in jack daniels whiskey
- What's the difference between a bull blaster and a jager bomb?
- Is tilapia bad for you?
- How many calories are in a box of cheerios?
- How many calories does a griffs cheese burger have
- Are ramen noodles ok to eat during lent?
- If I have a 375ml bottle of vodka how many shots does that equal?