On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
kgb answers » Food & Drink » On these cooking instructions it says add 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 cups yield. What does yield mean on these cooking instructions
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- you've found organically grown, purple tulips and have decided to add them to a delicate pear and butter leaf salad at the evening meal. how should you store them in the meantime?
- Why is KFC called PFK in canada?
- how do you spell the japanese liquor? is it saki or sake
- What are the microwave directions for great value brand sausage egg and cheese croissants?
- What type of food dont expire?
- What is the difference between chow mein, chop suey and egg foo young?
- Is bacardi made wit bat poop
- Does the nashville airport bna have a dunkin donuts
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot