On the distibuter, what is that firing order for an 86 mazda b2000 2.0 motor. I know the firing order on the block is 1-3-4-2
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » On the distibuter, what is that firing order for an 86 mazda b2000 2.0 motor. I know the firing order on the block is 1-3-4-2
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How many miles can a jeep liberty go after the gas light comes on?
- When are sleeved cylinders used
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?