On food packages, when the package says: sugars, 6 grams, is it 6 grams per serving or for entire package?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » On food packages, when the package says: sugars, 6 grams, is it 6 grams per serving or for entire package?
Friday, April 06 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Are banana peppers bad for dogs
- Can cats eat pringles?
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Does vodka sell gallons of ciroc
- Is a 5th avenue candy bar gluten free?
- How long and at what temperature do you cook texas toast garlic bread
- What is a good recipe for brown gravy?
- what frozen foods were just recalled?
- nutrients provide two things that are necessary for body processes. what are these two things
- Is cheese a natural laxative