On food packages, when the package says: sugars, 6 grams, is it 6 grams per serving or for entire package?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » On food packages, when the package says: sugars, 6 grams, is it 6 grams per serving or for entire package?
Friday, April 06 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Why is KFC called PFK in canada?
- how do you spell the japanese liquor? is it saki or sake
- What are the microwave directions for great value brand sausage egg and cheese croissants?
- What type of food dont expire?
- What is the difference between chow mein, chop suey and egg foo young?
- Is bacardi made wit bat poop
- Does the nashville airport bna have a dunkin donuts
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?