My vivitar X029 camera won't charge, the light blinks red and the screen says MSDC but only when it's plugged in, what's wrong?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » My vivitar X029 camera won't charge, the light blinks red and the screen says MSDC but only when it's plugged in, what's wrong?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- On a window a.c. unit the mode that is Dehum what is that for? Or the purpose of it?
- what's new in OnePlus 3?
- who's the person behind the voice of apple's siri?
- does *67 work on text messages
- Do you dial *67 or *69 to make outgoing call private?
- Can I import photoshop file to procreate app
- Does the Moto Z have headphone jack?
- What is toshiba trs driver?
- One gigahertz (GHz) equals how many ticks of the system clock per second
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?