My vivitar X029 camera won't charge, the light blinks red and the screen says MSDC but only when it's plugged in, what's wrong?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » My vivitar X029 camera won't charge, the light blinks red and the screen says MSDC but only when it's plugged in, what's wrong?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- Can Skype work on an iPhone with no wifi?
- How do i setup my bluetooth with a Dual XHD7714
- how much is the new iphone SE gonna cost?
- How to delete a facebook page
- What came out first windows xp or windows vista
- What are the cheats for brickbreaker on the blackberry curve?
- Where is the remote control sensor on a Motorola DCH3416 digital cable box?
- What are the features of Samsung Galaxy S7?
- I called a disconnected cell phone and at the end of the disconnected msg the following was said UT03ML. can u tell me what that means?
- How do I turn predictive text off on the Samsung Flight 2?