My vivitar X029 camera won't charge, the light blinks red and the screen says MSDC but only when it's plugged in, what's wrong?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » My vivitar X029 camera won't charge, the light blinks red and the screen says MSDC but only when it's plugged in, what's wrong?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- What is asus pc probell?
- Your browsing the Internet and realize your browser is not responding. How can you immediately exit the program without rebooting the computer?
- What does a usb flash drive look like
- What are the dish network program codes for a memorex tv?
- How do i change my apple id?
- How do i disable my cricket wireless voice mail feature?
- what is pokemon go and how can i get it?
- Quasar tv remote codes I got a dish remote
- On a window a.c. unit the mode that is Dehum what is that for? Or the purpose of it?
- what's new in OnePlus 3?