My tens digit is double the ones digit. I am less than 50 and greater than 40.
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » My tens digit is double the ones digit. I am less than 50 and greater than 40.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- My tens digit is double my ones digit.i am less than 70 but greater than 60
- I am a 3-digit number that is even my hundreds and ones digits are the same and have the sum of 8 my tens digit is 2 less than my ones digit what number am I
- What # am i?my ones digit is 5 more than the tens digit.i am greater than 25 and less than35?
- I am 2-digit number. The sum of my digit is 15. My tens digit is odd. My ones digit is even .what number am i .
- Mystery #? It is a 4 digit # the tens are double the ones. The thousands are double the tens. The sum of the digits is 19.what # is it?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?
- Your love is timeless what does mean
- What is a jetty? DARK ASSASSAIN
- Whats the name of the people that carry the casket?