My tens digit is double the ones digit. I am less than 50 and greater than 40.
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » My tens digit is double the ones digit. I am less than 50 and greater than 40.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- My tens digit is double my ones digit.i am less than 70 but greater than 60
- I am a 3-digit number that is even my hundreds and ones digits are the same and have the sum of 8 my tens digit is 2 less than my ones digit what number am I
- What # am i?my ones digit is 5 more than the tens digit.i am greater than 25 and less than35?
- I am 2-digit number. The sum of my digit is 15. My tens digit is odd. My ones digit is even .what number am i .
- Mystery #? It is a 4 digit # the tens are double the ones. The thousands are double the tens. The sum of the digits is 19.what # is it?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be