My tens digit is double the ones digit. I am less than 50 and greater than 40.
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » My tens digit is double the ones digit. I am less than 50 and greater than 40.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What does the suffix "itarian" mean (ie. Unitarian, Trinitarian)
- My tens digit is double my ones digit.i am less than 70 but greater than 60
- I am a 3-digit number that is even my hundreds and ones digits are the same and have the sum of 8 my tens digit is 2 less than my ones digit what number am I
- What # am i?my ones digit is 5 more than the tens digit.i am greater than 25 and less than35?
- I am 2-digit number. The sum of my digit is 15. My tens digit is odd. My ones digit is even .what number am i .
- Mystery #? It is a 4 digit # the tens are double the ones. The thousands are double the tens. The sum of the digits is 19.what # is it?