My kenwood stereo deck is flashing protect and will not work. How do i fix it?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » DIY » My kenwood stereo deck is flashing protect and will not work. How do i fix it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions DIY
- How do you open an old meilink safe with a combo of 13-42-60?
- How to asbestos fence painting?
- How can i kill fleas in the carpet ? Naturally
- Can i paint over acrylic latex interior paint with oil based paint; will it bond properly?
- How to make paper mache
- Would pumice be a good material to use to make a floor
- how to refill torch lighter
- How can u make home-made MMA gloves?
- How to remove window tint?
- How do u unclog a hyperdermic needle?
- What does it mean if my kenwood stereo system is flashing, "protect" and how do I fix it?
- Is there a kenwood stereo that supports wireless music streaming?
- How do I update my Kenwood ddx512
- How do you get a kenwood car cd player to stop flashing protect?
- How do I get my kenwood deck, kdc-452u, to post Pandora internet radio, do I plug it into the usb port or does it work wirelessly?