My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
Tag: eustachian tube
Thursday, February 02 2012
- my ear cant hear of my ear what to do
- I got water in my ear while washing my hair now my ear is stopped up how do get my hearing back to normal
- I have a stopped up nose and I can't breath though it. What should i do? <out of it>
- if you wake up and cant hear out of your right ear, what do you do to fix it?
- I have air pressure in my ear what can I do 2 relieve it
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?