My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
Tag: eustachian tube
Thursday, February 02 2012
- my ear cant hear of my ear what to do
- I got water in my ear while washing my hair now my ear is stopped up how do get my hearing back to normal
- I have a stopped up nose and I can't breath though it. What should i do? <out of it>
- if you wake up and cant hear out of your right ear, what do you do to fix it?
- I have air pressure in my ear what can I do 2 relieve it
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it
- Can you take melatonin with robitussin?
- Does Benadryl dilate your pupils?
- What Is Flakka?