My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
Tag: eustachian tube
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- my ear cant hear of my ear what to do
- I got water in my ear while washing my hair now my ear is stopped up how do get my hearing back to normal
- I have a stopped up nose and I can't breath though it. What should i do? <out of it>
- if you wake up and cant hear out of your right ear, what do you do to fix it?
- I have air pressure in my ear what can I do 2 relieve it