My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
Tag: eustachian tube
Thursday, February 02 2012
- my ear cant hear of my ear what to do
- I got water in my ear while washing my hair now my ear is stopped up how do get my hearing back to normal
- I have a stopped up nose and I can't breath though it. What should i do? <out of it>
- if you wake up and cant hear out of your right ear, what do you do to fix it?
- I have air pressure in my ear what can I do 2 relieve it
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What capsule pill is orange and white and has 665 imprinted on it?
- what are round orange pills with the inprint mylan 327 on them, and what are there effects??
- What are FR33 pills used for?
- can u get pink eye for eating a girl out?
- What pill is round purple and has l521 on it
- What is this pill? Orange oval 1010 on one side and 20 on the other
- What dose this pill do barr 323 25
- What is the name of a very small white round pill with the imprints 54 840 On one side and blank on the other?
- What are the side effects of Zoloft?
- What are westward 939 pills for