My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » My ear feels stopped up and I can't hear out of it nearly at all. What should I do?
Tag: eustachian tube
Thursday, February 02 2012
- my ear cant hear of my ear what to do
- I got water in my ear while washing my hair now my ear is stopped up how do get my hearing back to normal
- I have a stopped up nose and I can't breath though it. What should i do? <out of it>
- if you wake up and cant hear out of your right ear, what do you do to fix it?
- I have air pressure in my ear what can I do 2 relieve it
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine