Is there a law against using profanity in public?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Is there a law against using profanity in public?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?
- what dose Senaile mean
- What is a lanierd?
- Does the word ruminate come from the poet rumi
- what does the japanese word "uni" mean in english?
- What is that thing called that old time prisoners used to be put in? Its where your head and hands are trapped between two pieces of wood
- What does the CD on the USA basketball jerseys stand for
- What does an M.O.D mean in dentist terminology?