No, Sanaa Lathan (born Sanaa McCoy Lathan on September 19, 1971 in New York City, NY) did not actually sing in the film Disappearing Acts (2000), she only lipsynched.
The actual artists credited for the soundtrack to the movie are:
- 1) Get To Know You Better - Angie Stone
2) Remember - Meshell Ndegeocello
3) Sweet Revenge - Spooks
4) Love Language - Talib Kweli
5) Brooklyn - Melky Sedeck
6) Do I Love You Enough - Tony Kurtis
7) A Song For You - Donny Hathaway
8) Call On Me - Terry Ellis
9) Have A Little Faith In Me - Chaka Khan
10) Just For My Baby - Melky Sedeck
11) Unconditional - Kurupt
12) Flesh Not Bone - Spooks
13) Head Over Heels - Shawn Stockman
14) Super People - Curtis Mayfield
15) Y.O.Y. - Borialis
Lathan does have a single soundtrack credit to her name, she performed You and I (Are Meant to Be) with Mike Henry on The Cleveland Show in 2009.
Lathan is currently in the TV series Boss, on Starz, and will appear in Vipaka, and Macbett (The Caribbean MacBeth) later this year.