Former Journey frontman Steve Perry is not the father of the members of The Band Perry. Kimberly Perry, Reid Perry, & Neil Perry were all born in Mississippi & say their father Steve is a pediatrician. Their 1st single, “Hip to My Heart”, peaked at number 20 on the US Country charts.
Is Steve Perry from the band journey the father of the kids from the band Perry?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » Is Steve Perry from the band journey the father of the kids from the band Perry?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/04/the-band-perry-no-relation-to-that-steve-perry-wins-at-acm-awards-2011.html
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What is the meaning for the song stylo by the gorillaz
- how old was chuck barris when he died?
- Is Lamman Rucker that plays Will on Meet the Browns any relations to country singer Darius Rucker?
- The Mexican song, What significance does "la puerta negra" mean?
- How did joe siracuse die?
- Is Joni Sledge of the group Sister Sledge dead?
- Who plays the girl in sammy kershaws music video "queen of my double wide trailer"
- there is a song called "you got the hooch" im wondering what it means *SLiGHTLY*STooPiD*
- How did the rapper travis scott die ~Still Standin~
- how old is angelo, adele and simon konecki's son?