No, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not Asian. He was born into a Jewish family as the son of Dennis Levitt and Jane Gordon. Jane’s father, Michael Gordon, was a film director. Joseph has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the film 50/50. He recently sang a duet with long-time friend, Zooey Deschanel, which they posted on YouTube.
is joseph gordon levitt asian?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Did brittney murphy voice over for meg on family guy
- Did elizabeth taylor play in the original grease? ~free~
- Does actor Peter MacNicol have a sister?
- how old is leslie jones? is she married?
- was john goodman in the band blues traveler?
- How old is Law & Order actor Steven Hill?
- Why, when & where did actress Inger Stevens commit sᵾicide?
- Is it true that Farrah Abraham bought her own 14-Carat engagement ring for ex-boyfriend Simon Saran?
- What is zendaya from disney "shake it up" last name?
- What psychological disorder does Jim Careys character have in the number 23