No, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not Asian. He was born into a Jewish family as the son of Dennis Levitt and Jane Gordon. Jane’s father, Michael Gordon, was a film director. Joseph has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the film 50/50. He recently sang a duet with long-time friend, Zooey Deschanel, which they posted on YouTube.
is joseph gordon levitt asian?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://josephgordonlevitt.org/joseph/biography.php
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- What ever happened teri copley? She was in the series we got in made!
- Is Celine Dion Cuban or Canadian?
- How old is hoochie-koochie girl charo? Susie
- Did Mark Harman, of NCIS, use to be an olympic swimmer?
- was andrew lincoln in the movie the belko experiment?
- Does Amanda Seyfried been a victim of having personal photos leak online?
- Is there a feud between Joan Rivers and Betty White??
- , on dog the bounty hunter, maryellen pollock, bondwoman out of colorado, has she died.
- Are Holland Roden and Colton Haynes dating?
- Did clint eastwood, and john wayne play in a movie together? If so what movie?