No, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not Asian. He was born into a Jewish family as the son of Dennis Levitt and Jane Gordon. Jane’s father, Michael Gordon, was a film director. Joseph has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the film 50/50. He recently sang a duet with long-time friend, Zooey Deschanel, which they posted on YouTube.
is joseph gordon levitt asian?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Does Hilary Duff play in the movie "the house bunny"
- Did natashe lyonne play in the movie ?twilight??
- How old was malinda williams wen she played alicia in "the wood"
- Is Spaghetti western star Bud Spencer dead?
- Is Jennifer Ehle, actress, related to Meryl Streep?
- Who is Saw Gerrera?
- Did jason statham and amy smart actually have sex in the movie crank high voltage
- How old was raquel welch wen she made grumpier old men?
- What ever happened to actress joyce hyser.
- why is adam sandler missing part of his ear