No, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not Asian. He was born into a Jewish family as the son of Dennis Levitt and Jane Gordon. Jane’s father, Michael Gordon, was a film director. Joseph has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the film 50/50. He recently sang a duet with long-time friend, Zooey Deschanel, which they posted on YouTube.
is joseph gordon levitt asian?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://josephgordonlevitt.org/joseph/biography.php
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Does keira knightley have an underbite?
- was jennifer garnder pregnant while filming valentines day?
- Does David Cassidy have dementia?
- Was megan fox born a hermaphrodite
- What was the 2011 movie with emily blunt and matt damon?
- Is channing tatum the son of tommy lee jones?
- Was courtney cox ever actually fat?
- Is Eric Andre dating Rosario Dawson?
- Was scarlett johanson in the notebook?