No, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not Asian. He was born into a Jewish family as the son of Dennis Levitt and Jane Gordon. Jane’s father, Michael Gordon, was a film director. Joseph has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the film 50/50. He recently sang a duet with long-time friend, Zooey Deschanel, which they posted on YouTube.
is joseph gordon levitt asian?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://josephgordonlevitt.org/joseph/biography.php
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner sisters?
- Are Jesse Williams and his wife still together?
- are amber heard and johnny depp married
- Did margot robbie win an oscar?
- Who is the actress in the el malo music video by aventura
- Has adam sandler ever been a drug user?
- Are Neil Patrick Harris and Danny masterson related
- What was the name of the hot stripper teacher from varsity blues? Not the actress the character.
- How much did wentworth miller make while working on prison break?
- Is bill bretherton still alive