No, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is not Asian. He was born into a Jewish family as the son of Dennis Levitt and Jane Gordon. Jane’s father, Michael Gordon, was a film director. Joseph has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in the film 50/50. He recently sang a duet with long-time friend, Zooey Deschanel, which they posted on YouTube.
is joseph gordon levitt asian?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Is isla fisher married
- What was Val Kilmer's nickname in Top Gun?
- How old is bella thorne from the show shake it up
- Did Randy Travis die?
- What kind of hat does mathew Broderick wear at the beginning of the movie Godzilla
- Who's life is Megan good playing in the movie video girl
- How did owen wilsons nose get messed up?
- How does bruce willis die in the sixth sense?
- What is going on with Mandy Moore now?
- Is Tori Spelling pregnant?