is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When was the bac in new mexico lowered to .8?
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- Did the law pass that says if you were born in 1996 you cant get your license till your 18? In California
- True or false, having a drivers license at age 16 is common in Latin American countries as it is in the United States
- Wat is how do u say in spanish "Cant wait till 18"
- Is it true if your birthday is after 1996 that you have to wait till your 18 to get your license in illinois?
- Is it true that you cant read in a dream?