is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Did the law pass that says if you were born in 1996 you cant get your license till your 18? In California
- True or false, having a drivers license at age 16 is common in Latin American countries as it is in the United States
- Wat is how do u say in spanish "Cant wait till 18"
- Is it true if your birthday is after 1996 that you have to wait till your 18 to get your license in illinois?
- Is it true that you cant read in a dream?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What is the legal age to sit at a bar in maryland
- Wat time do they stop selling beer at in amarillo tx?
- What is a surrogate certificate
- What does intended address mean on a visa application?
- What sexu@l crime does 9999 stand for?
- In police code what does 413 mean?
- Can fire marshalls pull u over for speeding?
- Are nba courts bigger than college and high school basketball courts?
- Why is it against the law to put pretzels in bags in philadelphia?
- Do the carpool lane rules still apply on holidays and weekends?