is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Did the law pass that says if you were born in 1996 you cant get your license till your 18? In California
- True or false, having a drivers license at age 16 is common in Latin American countries as it is in the United States
- Wat is how do u say in spanish "Cant wait till 18"
- Is it true if your birthday is after 1996 that you have to wait till your 18 to get your license in illinois?
- Is it true that you cant read in a dream?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Do cosmetology hours expire?
- What is the noise ordinance in Ontario California for loud music?
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?