is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » is it true that children born after 1999 cant get their license till the age of 18?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- When is rifle season for deer hunting in kentucky.
- Did the law pass that says if you were born in 1996 you cant get your license till your 18? In California
- Wat is how do u say in spanish "Cant wait till 18"
- Is it true if your birthday is after 1996 that you have to wait till your 18 to get your license in illinois?
- Is it true that you cant read in a dream?
- In oklahoma if you're born after 1995 do you have to wait till your eighteen to get your drivers license.