is it safer to speed up or slow down if you have no choice but to hit a deer
kgb answers » Home & Garden » is it safer to speed up or slow down if you have no choice but to hit a deer
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://11aliveblogs.com/commuterdude/?p=292
Top 10 questions Home & Garden
- how do you correctly spell Audomen? Like the furniture
- On a frigidaire affinity dryer how do you fix the e64 service code with out caling sumone to repaire it
- Why do moths turn to dust when you kill them?
- What do you call the hands and feet of a frog?
- Can a snake reattach itself after being cut in half.?
- Do hummingbirds ever rest or sleep?
- Do silverfish eat money?
- How much does a rick of wood weigh?
- Why do people wrap metal around their trees?
- why do some people in new Mexico have a lot of tires on their roof?