is it safer to speed up or slow down if you have no choice but to hit a deer
kgb answers » Home & Garden » is it safer to speed up or slow down if you have no choice but to hit a deer
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Home & Garden
- What gets stains out of carpet and makes it look brand new?
- How to asbestos mastic removal?
- How much is my wash board worth? It is a family size brass no. 2O62 manufactured by columbus washboard co. In columbus ohio
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is asbestos plasterboard?
- How do u make a paper popper
- what did snidely say after filling his car with super premium,top test,power plus gasoline?
- How do you preserve a pumpkin
- How many quarts of engine oil can a 2000 chevy cavalier 2.2 liter engine?
- Are there ways to exterminate bed bugs myself?
- If you have anemia. Will that slow down your period?
- Can you eat a deer after you hit it with a car at 70 mph
- How do you say "slow down" in spanish
- What behaviors will slow down or speed up your resting metabolic rate?
- When you are driving at high speeds and drive up on a deer, is it safer to swerve around them or hit them?