is it possible to send a text and have someone else's number show up when they recieve the message and if so how can the person reciving the text tract it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » is it possible to send a text and have someone else's number show up when they recieve the message and if so how can the person reciving the text tract it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- Can u just buy an iphone if u already have a att wireless phone or do u hve to have an available upgrade
- Can you backup android 2.1
- How do I transfer my photos for my phone to my computer with the cable
- How do I transfer music from my ipod to my computer
- How can you read deleted text messages
- how much is the virtual reality system oculus rift?
- In 1981, the first portable computer was made. In 1991, IBM released this kind of computer to the public. What is it called?
- Does squelch effect range of signal on a scanner?
- How much did a sony Portable cd player cost in the late 90s early 2000s
- How to take off message blocking from phone?
- When you send a text message of a picture message via the cell phone. And the other person doesnt recieve it, is it just lost?
- What app for iPhone, when you text or send a text message, you think it's from someone else? Or it acts like its from someone else?
- How can i send a text message as an unknown number?
- If a guy send a girl 4 texts message and all 4 times she said ok in the texts message! What does that mean?
- When you send a text message to a landline do they recieve it instantly