Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How much is it for a bottle of vodka?
- Is it ok to store vodka on a shelf in a water bottle in a low light situation
- If you put some vodka in a water bottle, cap it off, and leave it for a few days, is it supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol?
- How much is a bottle of kinky vodka?
- How much is a large bottle of sky vodka
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How long and at what temperature do you cook texas toast garlic bread
- What is a good recipe for brown gravy?
- what frozen foods were just recalled?
- nutrients provide two things that are necessary for body processes. what are these two things
- Is cheese a natural laxative
- Whats the difference between a jagerbomb shot and a vegasbomb shot?
- Does American red lobster serve sushi
- How do you make a shot called orange Gatorade?
- Do i need to add any grease or butter when cooking pork chops in a pan or does it make it's own grease?
- Is there caffeine in good host instant iced tea ?