Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How much is it for a bottle of vodka?
- Is it ok to store vodka on a shelf in a water bottle in a low light situation
- If you put some vodka in a water bottle, cap it off, and leave it for a few days, is it supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol?
- How much is a bottle of kinky vodka?
- How much is a large bottle of sky vodka
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How many arizona flavors are there ???
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them
- How much alcohol is in a 16oz can of heineken?
- If you smoke menthol cigarette's can you still go into space as an astronaut? Please avoid rumour's..