Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How much is it for a bottle of vodka?
- Is it ok to store vodka on a shelf in a water bottle in a low light situation
- If you put some vodka in a water bottle, cap it off, and leave it for a few days, is it supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol?
- How much is a bottle of kinky vodka?
- How much is a large bottle of sky vodka
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Dose mango madness snapple have caffine
- Is 120mg of sodium consider a lot?
- Does green goodness from bolthouse farms have caffeine in it
- How much is a fifth of jack daniels in michigan?
- how is the best way to reheat donuts?
- is slushie spelled slushie or slushy?
- How do i make a volleyball shooter
- The stomach lining of beef is a popular meat product called.?
- What is in a surimi roll?
- Whats a good substitute for pearl sugar?