Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How much is it for a bottle of vodka?
- Is it ok to store vodka on a shelf in a water bottle in a low light situation
- If you put some vodka in a water bottle, cap it off, and leave it for a few days, is it supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol?
- How much is a bottle of kinky vodka?
- How much is a large bottle of sky vodka
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How long do you cook pizza rolls in the microwave for?
- How much caffeine is in coffee liqueur?
- Is an Oreo cookie considered.chocolate or is it just brown?
- Hey. Whats the name of the mix drink made with patron tequila, watermelon pucker and redbull?
- Are olives considered a fruit or a berry??
- can iguanas eat cucumber?
- Which beverage has been around longer coke or pepsi
- How long do cooked chicken strips keep for in the fridge?
- How long do you deep fat fry chicken at 350 degrees?
- How many fluid ounces are in a large McDonald's coffee?