Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
Monday, February 06 2012
- How much is it for a bottle of vodka?
- Is it ok to store vodka on a shelf in a water bottle in a low light situation
- If you put some vodka in a water bottle, cap it off, and leave it for a few days, is it supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol?
- How much is a bottle of kinky vodka?
- How much is a large bottle of sky vodka
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What is uht milk?
- How do you make grape wine
- How long does it take to thaw out frozen pizza dough
- ways to reheat crab legs from red lobster
- Does brisk pink lemonade and brisk fruit punch have caffiene in them?
- Does Pibb Xtra have caffeine?
- ingredients in islands rusty anchor drink
- Will hot n sour chinese soup hurt my pregnancy?
- How much caffeine is in a 20 oz bottle of Coke?
- what is in the drink, a balini or balimi or baliny or however you spell it.