Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » Is it ok to drink from a bottle of vodka thats been without a cap for a while?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Why are labels upside down on cranberry sauce cans
- theyre out of stock! how to make ur own pati labelle sweet potato pie?
- What is the shelf life of a pork rind?
- How much is a everything bagel with cheese at Starbucks
- What is in a ginza roll?
- Why do most food chains not have a fourth and/or fifth trophic level?
- How long do ham steaks,stay good for?
- Wat do you put in guacamole
- Do IBC root beer and IBC cream soda have caffeine?
- Is yogurt a dairy product?
- How much is it for a bottle of vodka?
- Is it ok to store vodka on a shelf in a water bottle in a low light situation
- If you put some vodka in a water bottle, cap it off, and leave it for a few days, is it supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol?
- How much is a bottle of kinky vodka?
- How much is a large bottle of sky vodka