Is it normal to be late or miss a period while being on the paragard iud birth control?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Pregnancy » Is it normal to be late or miss a period while being on the paragard iud birth control?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/iud-4245.htm
Top 10 questions Pregnancy
- Is Tori Spelling pregnant?
- if a pregnant woman ingested visine eye drops, would it cause her to miscarry?
- Will hot n sour chinese soup hurt my pregnancy?
- Can you eat pop rocks while your pregnant?
- Can you eat sea urchins when you're pregant?
- Can the vitamin geritol mess up your birth control ?
- Can a pregnant woman eat amberjack fish?
- Is soft shell crab safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is scrod ok for a pregnant to eat
- What exactly is statol that they give you for pain during labor