Is it against the law to curse or flip the middle finger to a police officer?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Is it against the law to curse or flip the middle finger to a police officer?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- When is rifle season for deer hunting in kentucky.
- Is is illegal to give a police officer the middle finger?
- Is it illegal to give the middle finger to police officers
- If you ask a police officer if they are a police officer, is it not against the law for them to deny it?
- In the state of new mexico is it illegal to curse at a police officer?
- In the state of Arizona is it against the law to flip someone the middle finger when driving?