Is it against the law to curse or flip the middle finger to a police officer?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Is it against the law to curse or flip the middle finger to a police officer?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Is is illegal to give a police officer the middle finger?
- Is it illegal to give the middle finger to police officers
- If you ask a police officer if they are a police officer, is it not against the law for them to deny it?
- In the state of new mexico is it illegal to curse at a police officer?
- In the state of Arizona is it against the law to flip someone the middle finger when driving?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When do the paper checks pfd get mailed out?
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?
- in the state of virginia, can someone who isnt 21 sit at a bar?
- do you put your money in the parking meter in front or behind your car?
- Can you buy bottled water with ebt card food stamps