Is it against the law to curse or flip the middle finger to a police officer?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- Is is illegal to give a police officer the middle finger?
- Is it illegal to give the middle finger to police officers
- If you ask a police officer if they are a police officer, is it not against the law for them to deny it?
- In the state of new mexico is it illegal to curse at a police officer?
- In the state of Arizona is it against the law to flip someone the middle finger when driving?