Is it against the law in the state of Ohio for a 17 year old male to engage in sexual activity with a 14 year old female?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- Is it illegal for an 18 year old female to have sex with a 15 year old male?
- Can a 20 year old date a 16 year old in the state of ohio?
- If a 20 year old wants to date a 17 year old in Texas, is it against the law for them to have sexual relationships of any kind?
- Is it against the law in Oregon for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old who will be 17 in one week?
- Is it legal for a 15 year old to have sex with a 19 year old in ohio