Is it against the law in the state of Ohio for a 17 year old male to engage in sexual activity with a 14 year old female?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » Is it against the law in the state of Ohio for a 17 year old male to engage in sexual activity with a 14 year old female?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- I have a question, what is the font (typing) on a new York state drivers license
- Is it illegal for an 18 year old female to have sex with a 15 year old male?
- Can a 20 year old date a 16 year old in the state of ohio?
- If a 20 year old wants to date a 17 year old in Texas, is it against the law for them to have sexual relationships of any kind?
- Is it against the law in Oregon for a 22 year old to have sex with a 16 year old who will be 17 in one week?
- Is it legal for a 15 year old to have sex with a 19 year old in ohio