Is a what are the red specks in a oval watson 3202 And does it make them better then others?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What are watson pills with red specks 3202 on it
- What till is white With red specks that has the number 3202
- What kind of pills have the number 3202 on one side and the word watson on the other? the pills are white with orange specks.
- What is an oblong white pill with red specks watson 3202
- what white oval pill with blue specks says Mp273