Is a chronic form of anger called resentment, annoyance or hatred?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Is a chronic form of anger called resentment, annoyance or hatred?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called
- what is the official title of someone who grows and sells plants/flowers?
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?
- what dose Senaile mean
- What is a lanierd?