Is a 305/70/16 inch tire equal to a 33/12.50/16 inch tire
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Is a 305/70/16 inch tire equal to a 33/12.50/16 inch tire
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- What is a size 305 tire equivalent to in inches?
- How much does a mazda 3 16 inch steel wheel weigh without the tire?
- What 17 inch tire is the closest to a 205/55/16 tire size?
- Whats the stock tire size for a 2001 mercury cougar with 16 inch rims and what are alternative sizes?
- How many revolutions does a 16 inch tire make in one mile