Is a 305/70/16 inch tire equal to a 33/12.50/16 inch tire
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Is a 305/70/16 inch tire equal to a 33/12.50/16 inch tire
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a size 305 tire equivalent to in inches?
- How much does a mazda 3 16 inch steel wheel weigh without the tire?
- What 17 inch tire is the closest to a 205/55/16 tire size?
- Whats the stock tire size for a 2001 mercury cougar with 16 inch rims and what are alternative sizes?
- How many revolutions does a 16 inch tire make in one mile
Top 10 questions Automotive
- When are sleeved cylinders used
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra